The Accounts Clerk will be responsible for providing general support to the Accounting Department by assisting with end of monthly reporting, keeping accurate financial records, updating journal entries, and preparing expense schedules.
Qualifications and Requirements
- At minimum, six (6) CXC/GCE subject passes including English, Mathematics and Accounts
- At minimum, three (3) CAPE subjects which must include Accounts
- Previous book-keeping experience would also be an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Microsoft Excel) competent
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team Player
Applications may be sent to the following address on or before the 28th September 2022, with reference or subject line indicating the position you are applying for.