Opportunity at a Glance
As a Human Resources Representative you will have the unique opportunity to interact with colleagues at every level of our organization throughout each of our institutions. As part of our askHR Service Center, you will play a critical role by assisting our colleagues with onboarding, payroll, compensation, benefits, systems and policy questions. This position will be Caribbean focused.
The HR Representative is responsible for answering inquiries from employees within the set Service Level Agreement (SLA) established for the HR Service Center. In this role, you will maintain a high level of visibility with colleagues across Adtalem globally and work with the Team Lead and HR Shared Operations Leader on process improvement, HR Center of Excellence Support and expanding self-service technology to all colleagues.
• Respond to inquiries and HR-related questions in areas of payroll, compensation, benefits, policy, etc. within the established timeframe for service.
• Strive to resolve 85% of inquiries within 24 hours or at first contact
• Work with Subject Matter Experts when necessary, including vendors, on escalated matters
• Maintain internal knowledgebase and proactively identify content when necessary
• Escalate issues to supervisor in a timely manner, when appropriate.
• Provide stellar customer service and consistently maintain high satisfaction scores on colleague surveys.
• Communicate effectively with internal and external customers including vendors on projects and ongoing issues
• Proactively identify opportunities to enhance colleague experience through self-service technology
• Partner with leadership on providing metrics through reports
• Assist in administration of basic benefits and compensation plans
• Work with the HRIS team to maintain data integrity within HCM; process workflows and hierarchy changes as needed
• Provide colleagues white glove service when necessary with complex HR matters such as Leave of Absence
• Completes other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• 1 –2 years office-related experience or prior internship in HR or related field strongly preferred
• Excellent verbal, written, and telephone communication skills
• Professional maturity and ability to work with colleagues at all levels across the organization; including executive team members
• Ability to think critically and provide out of box solutions
• Strong customer service orientation with the ability to multi-task
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. At Adtalem, we welcome everyone and have a strong commitment towards diversity and inclusion. We encourage our Colleagues to be their true authentic selves and support laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. We also maintain a drug-free workplace.
As an organization dedicated to educating the healthcare leaders of tomorrow and empowering members to make inspiring contributions to our global community, we know that it is our responsibility to lead by example and continue minimizing the risks of spreading COVID-19. Employment at Adtalem and/or its subsidiaries requires compliance with the organization’s Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, to the extent permitted by the laws of your country, province/state, and/or local area. All employees in areas of the world that permit mandatory COVID-19 vaccination are required to be fully vaccinated within 60 days of their date of hire unless they receive an exemption from Adtalem’s HR Coaching Resource Center because of issues such as access or an approved medical or religious accommodation.
Join the Ross University Team Today!
Apply online at https://careers.adtalem.com/us/en/ross-university-school-of-veterinary-medicine